For managers who are responsible for the execution of strategic change programmes that impact people process knowledge and technology. The increase in environmental uncertainty requires a more adaptive approach to strategic execution with enhanced capabilities to integrate business strategy and business process within a portfolio of change initiatives. This program explores the expects of strategy development, change leadership, organizational politics and program management required to deliver change successfully. It will offer you an integrated approach for designing and implementing major change programs to deliver your organizations strategic goals.
The range of services that we provide interims of developing business strategies are listed below.
- An end-to-end view of the strategy process and an integrated strategy tool kit.
- Skills and knowledge to move from a solutions provider to an influential strategic thinker.
- Improved skills to create evaluate and implement break through strategies.
- Strategic thinking to help advance your career.
- Identify the right processes to be changed.
- Confidence to develop and implement well thought- through ideas for competitive advantage.
- Focus to re-think linkage between strategy, business processes and change programs.
- Direct feedback on your organizations strategic issues.